Atlanta Digital Marketing Agency and SEO Company
We Build Beautiful Websites & Help Small Businesses Increase Their Sales
We are an industry-leading digital marketing agency known for delivering top-notch services to our clients, globally. Our Advertising Agency brings a diverse set of skills in social media and digital marketing, search engine optimization (SEO), PPC, Website Design, and education. So when you work with us, your small business is in the best possible position to win, long-term.
SEO Services helps you establish your brand’s awareness on the internet, plus make more sales.
We are your NO. 1 source for inexpensive, attractive, affordable sites. Get custom web design.
Reputation Management Services ensures that all negative criticism about your company is managed and concealed.
Our team of experts will help you improve your GMB and bring in more sales. And this will in return increase your online visibility and web traffic.
Keyword Research is a tedious and time-consuming process that can take hours of work and even days to get the right results.
We are experts and certified partners of Google and Microsoft Advertising so we can help your ads show at the top of search engines in no time.
B2B COMPANIES WE SERVE
What Our Awesome Clients Say
Industry Partners & Affiliates
Design Hub 360 Triples Growth With SEO Strategies
Before working with our team, Design Hub 360 was only using its brick-and-mortar location, which was their home, to generate sales.
How we helped?
Take control of your online presence.
We customize every project to fit your needs and build a business strategy to help you beat your competitors.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
Digital marketing is the marketing of products or services on the Internet through a website, mobile phone, display advertising, and any other digital medium or digital marketing channel. But the most commonly used component for Digital Marketing is the website (site.)
A site is an online platform that represents your business and contains information about your products and services. Customers visit your site to learn more about your company and what you have to offer. A well-designed website that is built to convert will help you reach your target market, capture leads, and convert website visitors into customers. It is also an essential tool for building brand awareness, generating website traffic, and driving sales.
Digital Advertising also includes email marketing, search engine optimization, social media, and paid advertising.
- Email marketing is a cost-effective way to reach your target market, promote your products and services, and build relationships with your customers. So it would be a great benefit for a business to start building an email list early on either by hiring an email marketer or by building it yourself.
- Search engine optimization is free, organic traffic. It helps your site rank higher in search engines like Google, Bing, etc, by optimizing your site for keywords related to your products and services.
- Social media marketing is a powerful way to reach your target market and build relationships with your customers. By creating social media profiles for your business on social media platforms, you can connect with your customers and followers on social media platforms such as Facebook, Twitter, and LinkedIn and convert your followers to customers.
- Paid advertising is a great way to reach more people interested in your products and services. By using paid advertising methods such as Google Ads, Bing Ads, Linkedin advertising, Instagram Boosts, Facebook Ads, etc, you can target people who are already interested in what you have to offer.
Although there are different types of advertising methods, search engine optimization and Paid Advertising, are the most popular with Paid Advertising being number one.
- Paid Advertising, commonly known as pay-per-click advertising, is so popular because you get to the top of search engines right off by paying for it, unlike SEO. You are paying for those leads that can lead to sales after they click on your ad.
- With Search Engine Optimization, it can take a few months to rank your site before you start ranking up sales, but it's worth it. It's free, organic traffic that lasts, unlike pay-per-click ads. Once you stop paying for ads, you stop getting leads.
- The first step is to determine your goals. What are you hoping to achieve? Once you know your goals, you can begin to determine which service is best suited to help you achieve them.
- If your goal is to increase site traffic, you may want to consider search engine optimization. PPC may be a good option if you’re looking to generate leads or sell products and services. And if your goal is to increase brand awareness, email marketing may be the best option.
- Once you have determined which digital marketing service is best for you, you need to find a provider that offers the services you need. Do your research and either look at reviews online or ask for referrals from other businesses. (Because of the privacy of businesses, some may not offer referrals.)
- Once you’ve found a provider, be sure to ask for a proposal that outlines the services they plan to provide, their pricing, and the results they expect to achieve. This will help you to make an informed decision about which provider is best for your business.
Pricing can vary, depending on the business type, the location of the business, and whether it's paid advertising or search engine optimization. The scope and complexity of the project also factor in the cost.
Typically, for SEO Services, the cost can range from $500-5000, depending on different factors. But for Paid Advertising (pay per click), the cost can range from $1 or a little less to $30-50 a click, depending on the business type.
There is no definitive answer when it comes to determining if a full-service agency is the best option for search engine service. However, there are several factors you should consider when making your decision.
One important question to ask is the level of experience the agency has. This type of service is a complex and constantly evolving field, and you need an agency that has a proven track record of success in order to get the desired results for your business.
A good agency will offer a wide range of services, from SEO and PPC to website design and social media marketing. This will allow you to get all of your advertising needs taken care of in one place.
The decision of whether or not to go with a full-service digital agency comes down to your specific needs and what the agency can offer. If you are looking for a one-stop shop for all of your business needs, we can help you with all your advertising needs.
There are many benefits for businesses.
Higher web traffic levels mean more potential customers.
Improved visibility means that the site is more likely to show up on search engine results pages (SERPs).
- With higher visibility in the SERPS, it
can result in more site visitors and increased revenue.
Most full-service agencies offer Web Design Services. At our agency, every new site is built with Search Engine-Optimized content.
Yes, we can work out a hosting plan. The first 6 months of hosting for new websites created by us are hosted for free.
Yes we give a percentage discounts on larger websites and plans paid longer than 2 months