5 Online Reputation Management Tools
Online reputation management is considered important to protect your business from negative feedback. Bad reviews and bad-mouthing about your business can put your business at risk. Online Reputation Management ensures that all the negative criticism about your company is rubbed off and your reputation is always clean as a clean slate.
Reputation is everything
In business, your reputation is everything. Thanks to social media and review sites like Yelp, Angies List, Tripadvsor, Google My Business, Better Business Bureau, Glass Door, Yahoo Listings, etc, you can build a great reputation fast. There’s just one problem: The Internet moves fast, and with a few missteps, you can hit rock bottom just as quickly as you rose to that coveted 5-star rating.
To avoid an Online Reputation problem, just hire an Online Reputation Agency or you can DIY with these 5 Reputation Management free Tools below.
- Google Alerts is an alert system from Google that allows you to set up and customize alerts by using whatever keyword you wish. Every time that particular keyword is mentioned, Google sends the alerts to your email address. It’s pretty nice, plus it’s free.
- Yext Reputation Management Tool is a valuable site that allows you to manage your Online Business Listings from Review Sites such as Yellow Pages and Yelp. This site also allows you to correct inaccurate Business Listings (NAP) associated with your website. NAP is your business’ name, phone number, address and zip code. Just use Yext’s Power Business Tool to scan your business information and correct the wrong information. It’s that simple. The tool is pretty cool. It also sends alerts to your email address.
- Complaint Search Box allows you to perform a customized Google search on over 40 complaint websites to find out if any customers are having issues with your company. Yes, it is time consuming, but fully worth it, plus you can’t beat free.
- Hootsuite Reputation Management Tool is a Social Media Management Tool that allows you to manage your social media profiles (Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, ETC) all from their dashboard. For free accounts, you can only manage 3 accounts at a time. You will have to upgrade to manage more. You can even schedule future posts and tweets and engage with your followers all from Hootsuite’s Dashboard. Isn’t that lovely?
- Naymz Reputation Management Tool is an Online Management Tool that helps you track and manage your social media reputation by judging your influential score from 1-100. The higher your influence, the more positive your reputation will be. This is a pretty good tool too and it’s free.
All of these tools are great for managing your online reputation. Using a hashtag before your name to search is a good practice too. (#seobizhub) It just takes work. But you rather be safe than sorry, right?
November 2, 2017
October 30, 2017